DarWinds is from the stable of the popular applications MelbWinds and SydWinds.
It is designed to provide up to the minute information about the wind in and around Darwin, Australia for fishermen, sailors, windsurfers and kitesurfers.
1) Distance to the BOM locations, so you can see which ones are more relevant to you.
2) Wind sequenced by PoPs near you, or by the strength of the wind.
3) More detail on weather conditions at the PoP.
4) Wind portrayed on a Map so you can see where the wind is (select the pin on the map...).
5) Marine forecast for Darwin including BOMs computer modelling.
6) Satellite images of rain throughout Northern Territory.
7) Darwin city forecast.
This is the one of a series of applications for each Australian City.
Hobart Winds is provided free to enable you to test the concept please download this to try...